- € 3.102.563
- € 250.000
- € 5.000
- Startup Innovativa
B4TECH Srl operates in the field of applied research for the creation and marketing of digital ecosystems related to several sectors (i.e. Industry, Retail, Smart Mobility, Fashion, Health Care)in partnership with qualified operators for technological solutions and aimed to final consumers.
The first two ecosystems we have created and designed are:
- B-SMART 4.0: intelligent ecosystem, which aims to innovate the installation, maintenance, and technical assistance processes, making them predictive and proactive, increasing productivity by 125% and optimizing both installation and maintenance costs;
- CONCEPT STORE 4.0: a new concept of sales points that allows personalization of the experience for each customer by leveraging on innovative and enabling technologies. This concept would make the experience satisfying in every aspect, both emotional and sensory, practical and efficient, combining the best of the physical experience with the best of digital technology.
The common goal of all our ecosystems is to make modern business processes digital as well as excellent in terms of quality, customer experience, productivity, and efficiency, thus optimizing operating costs as a consequence of the following factors:
- Reduction of process waste and subsequent reworking;
- Increased automation of low-value activities and human-intensive activities;
- Use of available data for predictive and prescriptive analysis;
- The transition from reactive management to proactive management;
- Reallocation of the freed-up time of people for other valuable activities.
We make use of the most modern exponential technologies, such as Robotic Process Automation, ChatBot, Business Process Management, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Augmented, Mixed & Virtual Reality, Internet of Things, 5G Technologies, Blockchain, 3D Printing.
This reality is highly innovative, characterized by the following strengths and assets:
- Applied Research, Innovative Start-up, associated with the leading Digital Innovation Hubs, Technological Competence Centres and Open Innovation circuits; collaborations with universities and research centres on innovative and disruptive technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Robotics, etc.) are being activated, bringing innovative but immediately applicable solutions to the market;
- A business model with high margins not correlated to the performance of the economic cycle (if anything it is counter-cyclical), not comparable and therefore not subject to tenders at maximum discount
- Wideness addressable market, an extensive and transversal reference market, both in the B2B and B2B2C sectors, from the Services sector to the Industry sector
- Know-How and Patent Box, Industrial Rights and numerous Concepts of innovative Technological Ecosystems destined for fast-growing markets
Benefit from short-term tax deductions, which are equal to 30% of the capital invested in equity in the Innovative Start-up.
Exponentially increase the value created for shareholders, leveraging growth opportunities in the medium term:
- Value increase due to the development of new ecosystems, such as Smart Urban Mobility, Fintech, Fashiontech, HealthTech Care
- Exit Strategy, with the AIM listing it will be possible to apply an EBITDA multiplier in line with the market (6-8x compared to the current 3x of the Pre-Money assessment)
Through the parent company B4Service, interest on the market for the B-SMART 4.0 platform has already been tested identifying the technological partners for the development of the first Proof of Concept: Endorsement Letters regarding the MacGyver project (project name of B-SMART4.0) Downloadable attachments
Use of proceeds
The investment foreseen for the company’s development is 550K € (500K maximum target of the equity crowdfunding campaign and the remaining 50K by current partners) Funds raised through the Equity Crowdfunding campaign will be used as follows:
- Product and R&D: € 100K, out of the total € 550K of planned tangible and intangible investments, will be used for the research and technological development activities of the Ecosystem B-SMART4.0 (MacGyver)
- Sales & Marketing: € 70K, out of € 90K of expected annual costs, will be used for marketing and commercial initiatives to make the Ecosystem B-SMART4.0 (MacGyver) become known and be sold on the market
- Inventory: € 100K will be allocated to the advance payments necessary for the purchase of technologies/licenses, and the management of working capital
- Operations: 50K €, out of the expected approximately 110K € of annual costs, will be used to support the first direct and indirect operating costs, mainly consisting of personnel and administrative costs
- Capital Expenditures: € 180K, out of the total € 550K of planned tangible and intangible investments, will be used for the investments necessary for the Ecosystem B-SMART4.0 (MacGyver)
If the maximum capital target (500k) is not reached: the funds raised will be managed using the same percentages as outlined in the investment plan.
The information on the offer is not subject to approval by Consob. The bidder is solely responsible for the completeness and truthfulness of the data and information provided by the same. The investor\'s attention is also drawn to the fact that the investment, including through OICR or companies that mainly invest in financial instruments issued by small and medium-sized companies, is illiquid and characterized by a very high risk.